Thursday, April 29, 2010

just realizing...

I was talking to seester this morning on g-chat, and I came to the realization that this summer truly is going to be awesome! Some things I am looking forward to...
1. Living in Germany for a month! (I leave in 9 days! gulp.)
2. Having seester and her little family move to Utah for the summer! (FINALLY.)
3. Keeping my fun job all summer!
4. Getting some school credits over with this summer so I can graduate soon! (15 credits on the menu for this summer)
5. And going on a BIG family trip to Canada in July. (Casey included!)
Sounds perfect right? I think so.

Here is a pretty picture for you. I wish this was in my room, but then again I guess I wouldn't have room to walk if it was. Maybe someday!

3 comments:

Jill said...

so much to look forward too. schnitzel and lederhosen here you come! summer bbqs and hiking boots here we come!

Kellie said...

wow...your trip is coming sooo soon! this summer is going to go by fast. lots of fun stuff to look forward to!

Marchele said...

Yeah for Germany, I am so excited to travel Europe with you! That will be so much fun to have Jill, Brad, and Jane in Utah for the summer! Canada will be so much fun, I had a blast when my family went!! I love summer!