Sunday, August 17, 2008

COLLEGE LIFE!


Kenz typing her papers


Our bathroom

Our kitchen


Kenz in our living room that we set up with stadium seating. But last night the RA said we have the take the back couch down off the blocks... so we are a little mad about that...



My bed, sorry a little cluttered in this photo but I am WAY happy how my bedspread turned out. Thanks for your help mom!

So I am all moved up to college and want to give a BIG THANKS to my parents for all of their help! I wouldn't be up here with out them. I love you Mom and Dad!
Kenz and I moved in yesterday and we are LOVING college life so far. I took some pictures of our set-up.....

3 comments:

Jill said...

love it! it looks great & like you're all settled. the quilt looks fantastic.

Kellie said...

Yes the quilt is soo cute! And looking at your pictures brings me back to all the time I spent at Snow...love it!

Jill said...

how's it going up there crazy tracie? :)