Monday, June 23, 2008

Ceramics




My third creation was a gnome! He turned out to be pretty cool looking.






My first creation was the jewelry box that has a hand on top to hold jewelry and also holds some inside. It is kind of freaky looking, haha.
The second creation that I never took a picture of was this black vase with some funky carvings on the outside, it isn't as cool as these two so I didn't post about it :)
I know school is long over but I never got to post my creations in one of my favorite classes, ceramics! That was such a fun class and I am sad it is over! I loved making things with my hands and choosing fun colors to paint them with!



2 comments:

Kellie said...

Yeah! I love your ceramic stuff...especially the gnome named norm. :)

Jill said...

oh man i *love* the gnome! he is so cute. the hand is freaky but you know that. you did a great job on all of them.