Thursday, March 6, 2008

Big Changes




So, the big news for this week is that I am changing jobs! I am quitting my two jobs at Colonial Building Supply (Monday's) and Willow and Wildflowers! I am SO sad to be quitting Willow. I have worked there for over 2 years, and I will miss it so much. But the good news is I had an interview at Firehouse Pizzeria in Centerville, and I got the job! They will start me training next week and I will start out as a hostess just to get a feel for the place, and then I will be a waitress. I am very excited for the change but a little sad to leave Willow.


3 comments:

Jill said...

Trace I'm so happy for you. Firehouse will be so perfect & I know you'll be an awesome waitress. (Mom told me about your interview, hahaha). I can't wait to eat there later this summer so you can serve me. :) Watch out for those pizookies! they're too good.

Jill said...

trace that comment is blog spam, if you have more trouble with it you can add 'word verification' so they can't comment

Jill said...

oh and don't click on the link, who knows what it is