Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged

Thanks Kells!

10 years ago....
I was 8 years old and getting baptized! I loved to play with my friends, and we would set up big games of house and doctor and play them for hours. I was really into soccer then too.

5 things on my list to do today.....
1. Go to school
2. Go to work
3. Do homework for Thursday
4. Find something to wear to my internship
5. Get Hadley's address in Logan

Snacks I enjoy....
Pretzels, yogurt, popsicles and fruit snacks.

What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire?
I would buy myself a truck, go shopping at Anthropologie for EVERYTHING! Take my family on a trip to England and then I would go to Connecticut because I have always wanted to go there, and I would save a lot of my money for college.

3 of my bad habits.....
1. Pop my knuckles
2. Pull on my neck until it gets red
3. I like Kellie, wish I had already done things, like be finished with highschool and move onto college :)

5 place I have lived....
1. I have lived in the same place my ENTIRE LIFE! :)
2. In August I will live in Logan! Crazy....

5 Jobs I have had.....
1.Bountiful Family Cleaners
2. Colonial Building Supply (Current)
3. Willow and Wildflowers (Current)
4. Washington Elementary (Internship)
5. J.A. Taylor Elementary (Internship- Current)

5 things people don't know about me.....
1. I have never had braces
2. I have never broken a bone
3. I HATE waking up in the morning and getting ready for school, haha.
4. I like Kellie am kind of afraid of water sports after watching her eat it on the water weeney when we were younger.... But I will try it... if the boat goes slow....
5. I hit the snooze button twice in the morning and have two alarm clocks.

And I'm awesome and don't have anyone to tag :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

well i learn new things every day. :) thanks for blogging just for kellie & i, it seriously makes my day seeing your posts.

i'm so glad we all have anthro in common, one day we can just buy the store. :) and next time you come here we're renting a car and driving up to connecticut! we must.

and stop popping your knuckles please. ewf.

Kellie said...

love it.

Jill said...

hey i miss you.