Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tagged!

What is your favorite smell?
Hm.. this is tough. I love many colonges, cool water for women, clean laundry, fall air, biologe shampoo, bread baking, qnd pretty much anything my Mom makes I like the smell.

What is your favorite site?
Good grades, money and cute shoes!

What is your favorite taste?
That is SO tough. I will just go with Italian food. But there are many others.

What is your favorite sound?
Hm...That is tough... I will copy Kell and say laughter.

What is your favorite touch?
The big black silk blanket we have in the basement!

7 comments:

Jill said...

that black blanket is mine!! (great list!) :)

Kellie said...

You two quit fighting...as the middle sister I will end the quarrel and take the blanket. Even steven.

Jill said...

you don't eve LIKE it. it really really has got to belong to me. i'm the bossiest.

Kellie said...

I thought you really liked the smell of Cheerios and corn nuts too? (from Nick)

Jill said...

mmmmm. especially when burped.

Ace said...

Ok.. first off, the blanket belongs to ME because I am the one home, and I am the one that can hide it. Second, I HATE the smell of cheerios and corn nuts. Wuh.

Jill said...

maybe we can split the blanket into baby size quilts to share? eh?
tracie i'm so glad you got the latest post card! i'll keep sending them as i collect them. :) also you need to send me pic with your new haircut!